Lizards, Turtles and Penguins!!! OH MY!!!
Travel Club & Biology are potentially joining forces for Spring Break 2018 and setting off to explore the Galapagos Islands!!
There will be an informational meeting next Monday, June 5th in the Ranger Café at 7pm for anyone interested in going on the trip! Any questions – see Mrs. Alten in A212 or Ms. Breckel in A210.
Attention all students…when you are finished with your textbooks, make sure to return the books to the bookroom no later than next Tuesday, June 6th. Make sure that everything is out of your lockers by the last day of school. Otherwise, you will be charged for any textbook not returned to the bookroom by June 6th. Also, when returning textbooks, do not leave them on the floor in front of the bookroom door or we will consider these books as missing and they will be added to your fees.
It is time to begin the collection of student chromebook devices as required by board policy.
The following protocol will be utilized as collection begins:
- Devices will be collected today thru June 6th in House 1.
- Students will be expected to turn in their chromebook, bag, and charger.
- Once a student is finished with their device, they are to bring it to House 1 (teachers will be informing students of whether or not devices are needed in order to complete final exams) and sign off that the device, bag, and charger have been turned in.
- All items will need to be returned by June 6th at 3:00pm or the student will be invoiced at the following rates: Chromebook-$200, charger-$25, bag-$25.
- Over the summer, the devices will be assessed and any damage not covered under the warranty beyond the one time allotted fix will be invoiced to the student.
This is a reminder to all students, that during finals week, you must be on time for finals and you must be dress code compliant.
You may no longer use door 25, instead you need to use the pool doors.
Attention All students! You are NOT supposed to be in the cafeteria serving line if you are not buying anything! Again, if you are NOT buying anything, then you DO NOT need to be in the cafeteria serving line!
Attention all athletes: The weight room will be open for you to lift Monday thru Friday 3:00-7:00pm until the end of the school year. You must have all participation forms on file and you must have your school ID. Coach Hannan and Hyclak will be supervising the sessions. If you are not an athlete, but would like to lift weights stop by the athletic office to pick up the participation forms.