Wednesday August 31, 2016

Signups are open for the first H2O service trip of the year.  Join us after school Wednesday September 7th for packing food at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. The first 12 people to turn in signed permission forms will be able to go.  Stop by the H2O office in B125 to sign up and pick up a permission form.  H2O membership forms are also available in the office.

Gamer’s Club meets on Fridays and will be starting this Friday, September 2nd in Room B301.

Do you like theater? Does building a set, sound fun to you? Would you like to make new friends at LHS? If you’ve said yes to any of these questions, Barnstormers Theater Club could be your answer. The first meeting is tonight. So come and see what it’s all about after school in room B208.

Are you looking to join a club at Lakewood High School? Are you looking to do more for your Lakewood Community? Do you enjoy volunteering and making new friends? Then Key Club is for you. Come find out more at the first Key Club meeting of the year is tomorrow at 7:30am in A202. Freshman, if you bring the yellow slip of paper that was in your freshman survival kits from Key Club that you received at Fresh Start, you have the opportunity of entering to win a $10 chipotle gift card. Everyone is welcomed!!

Attention freshmen! Please get your signed AUP and purple Chromebook forms turned in ASAP! If these forms are not turned in, you will not receive your Chromebook.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Cheddar Cheese Pretzel .75

BBQ Chicken w/Cheddar Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50

Fiestadas $2.50