Tuesday September 13, 2016

The author, Susan Campbell Bartoletti will be visiting Lakewood Public Library on October 4th.  Ms. Bartoletti has written these award-winning books, which can be found in our library: The Boy Who Dared, Black Potatoes, Kids on Strike and Hitler Youth.  There will be a walking field trip for those who would like to hear her speak on October 4th.  If you are interested in the field trip, please sign up in the LRC.  Space is limited, so sign up as soon as possible.

We will begin selling tickets to the Homecoming Dance on Monday, September 19th, if you have not turned your textbooks from previous years in to the bookroom, you will not be able to purchase tickets to the dance which is October 1st.  So if you have overdue textbooks, please turn them into the bookroom by this Thursday, September 15th.

Only two spots still open for the H2O trip to Ronald McDonald House this month, so stop by B125 to sign up and pick up a permission form.  More service opportunities for September include the Westerly grocery delivery this Friday after school, making decorations for Pumpkin Palooza and helping in our LEAF garden.  Sign up today!

Attention all 9th grade students.  You can now pick up your Chromebook in House 1.  Please make sure you have both your purple Chromebook and AUP forms signed in order to pick up your Chromebook.

Due to the rain expected for tomorrow, Key Club will be taking down the flags in the front lawn right after school today.  Everyone is welcomed to help.

College visit:

The University of Cincinnati will be here today at 11:30.

Juniors and seniors are encouraged to meet with the College Representatives outside of the Main Hallway 1st floor / Lunch area outside of the new Guidance Offices.

Students must obtain a pass from their classroom teacher if intending to visit during class time.  A pass can also be written by the Guidance Secretary.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

BBQ Chicken Wrap w/Cheddar Cheese $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50

Fiestadas $2.50