Justin Timberlake’s: “The 20/20 Experience” Concert Film comes out on Netflix

After more than 3 years after his album of the same name came out, Justin Timberlake steps into the spotlight again wearing a “Suit & Tie” in his concert film: “Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids.” #TimberlakeandChill

No one could be prepared for the hype that the film has created. Indeed, he has brought “SexyBack” with this type of film.

Justin Timberlake serves up his classy swag style in his new film on the popular streaming service: Netflix.

The film follows Justin during his: “The 20/20 Experience” World Tour on the final date in Las Vegas of January 2015.

The 35 year old singer has his wife: Jessica Biel (Chris Evans’s ex, WATCH OUT for him Justin. He’s Captain America) and his 1 year old and 6 month old son: Silas Randall Timberlake to always be there for him.

When the film premiered in the Toronto Film Festival, he dedicated it the late Prince who passed away in April of 2016.

As always, Justin Timberlake has never been able to not impress anyone with his work. His popularity in the group: ‘NSYNC is what made him so successful out of being in a band since he was considered to be the HOT one out of Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, JC Chasez, and Lance Bass. (I LOVE Lance Bass to be honest along with Robert Downey Jr.)

David Rooney from Billboard said:

“It’s noteworthy that after two years and 134 dates on the 20/20 Experience World Tour, the act is drilled to perfection but never robotic. All six dancers combine precision with a personal signature, as do the musicians and singers who frequently step out from behind their 1940s big band-style JT music stands to cut loose. Timberlake is a magnetic performer who moves with twitchy sensuality in his Tom Ford tux. But I could just as easily have watched bespectacled vocalist Jack E. King III get his groove on all night, since there’s nothing quite so ecstatically graceful as a heavy-set dude with funk in his bones.”