Restaurants: Burgers to Beer

Restaurants: Burgers to Beer

Are you looking for a place to spend your hungry evenings after practice? Burgers to Beer is the place to be!

They have a fun environment, and a wide selection of menu options to choose from! This includes their famous Hot Mess Burger, Nut Butter Burger(shown below), and many more delicious selections. All for reasonable prices too! They have different specials every Monday through Friday such as Wing Wednesdays and Thirsty Thursdays. They have won and become finalists for numerous awards from the Cleveland Hot List for the Best Burger. Everyday they have $3 “appeteasers” during Happy Hour from 2-6 pm.  Not only is this fine restaurant in Lakewood exclusively, but it is also in Solon, Highland Heights, and more buildings to come! Their hours are from 11am-12pm daily.  They are located on the corner of Detroit Avenue in the Lakewood location. You can follow them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more upcoming deals and events! You can even order online by phone and laptop if you do not feel like waiting in line for your food. Some reviews have said “Atmosphere was fun and welcoming.” Along with another one saying “I have to say best burger I have ever had in OHIO!!” Another great feature is that inside is never too noisy, and it has free WiFi! It is also a great venue for hanging with your friends watching the big game. So next time you’re around Downtown Lakewood make sure to stop by one of the cities most famous resturant: Burgers to Beer.