Will the Browns Win a Game?

Scott R. Galvin-USA TODAY Sports
    Sep 27, 2015; Cleveland, OH, USA; Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell (34) evades a tackle by Oakland Raiders defensive end Aldon Smith (99) during the second quarter at FirstEnergy Stadium. The Raiders defeated the Browns 27-20. Mandatory Credit: Scott R. Galvin-USA TODAY Sports

Through the first 10 weeks of the NFL season the Cleveland Browns are 0-10. Going 0-16 looks more and more probable after every week. The chances of the of landing the 1st overall pick for the 2017 NFL Draft are very high at this point.

Its doesn’t look the Browns will win a game this year with their best statistical chance being a 34% chance to win against the Bengals. There are some positives from this season, that may be hard to believe but there are some good things from this winless team. Cody Kessler hasn’t looked all to bad this season, there is no telling that he is a franchise QB but he has exceeded expectations considering he wasn’t supposed to be playing this season. The Browns have also seen the emergence of Terrell Pryor has been playing solid WR all season. The defense gives up 30 points a game which is probably the worst in NFL, but hey, the Browns’ defense had 6 rookies starting.

There is another positive, the amount of youth on the roster. The Browns have started the season with 15 rookies on the active roster and do to injuries there are now nearly 20 rookies on the 53 man roster. The amount of youth on the roster shows there is a lot of room for growth. So hopefully the Browns can hit on their draft picks and use their $50 million in cap space to sign some legitimate talent in the offseason.

It might look terrible now but in a couple of years there is a good chance this franchise can turn it around, it’s all about patience.