Melt Bar and Grilled

Melt in Lakewood

Been craving a sandwich, but tired of the same old same old? Melt Bar and Grilled or better known as, “The Melt” is the perfect place to spice it up.

This restaurant came to be by a Cleveland musician and chef, Matt Fish, a guy with a vision to make classic american dishes in an alternative and unpretentious way. With a crew of twelve by his side, he opened the first Melt in the heart of Lakewood in 2006. They started off as a small punk bar but blew up nationally once discovered by the famous Travel Channel TV show, Man vs Food. The next thing they knew, people were lined up outside the door and coming from just about all over. People even started to adjust their travel routine to see what all the buzz was about. Due to this popular demand, another location was opened up in Cleveland heights in 2010. As Melt continued to expand it became less of a restaurant and more of an experience. Great effort was put into making this restaurant what it is today, and not just the food!

They’re success is truly shown through the “The Melt Tattoo Family.” A 25% lifetime discount card is offered to any loyal customer willing to get a Melt tattoo. Surprisingly, they’re are already over 700 card holders! The Melt crew now refers to themselves as a family and much more.  The moment you walk in to the doors it’s evident that you’re inside of something much greater than a restaurant.