Thursday December 1, 2016

Attention Seniors Jostens will be at LHS today during lunch periods in the cafeteria lobby. Please bring your graduation orders to Jostens at this time. Remember to take advantage of all the order day discounts and promotions! Extra order packets are available in the main office and the bookroom and payment options are listed on the information packet.

Attention sophomores, Jostens will be at LHS today during lunch periods in the cafeteria lobby! Please bring your class ring orders to Jostens at this time. Remember to take advantage of all the order day discounts and promotions! Extra order packets are available in the main office and payment options are listed on the Design packet.

It’s not too late to sign up for our exciting trip to Italy over Spring Break 2017!  Visit Venice, Pisa, Florence, Rome & Pompeii while making memories that will last a lifetime.   Experience the shopping, drink a cappuccino, eat delicious Gelato, and visit famous sights, such as, the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, and the canals of Venice and so much more!  Please visit Mrs. Sedlak in B210 to learn more about the upcoming trip.  Don’t miss out!!

AYF will meet today in B208 at 6pm. See Ms. Sabin for any questions.

Any boy interested in playing rugby should come to Garfield Middle School field today from 4:30-5:30 for workouts.  To be eligible you must have proof of your physical and medical emergency information in to Mr. Wondrak in Mod14.

If you are interested in joining Lakewood’s History Day project groups, come to MOD 16 immediately after school tomorrow. It’s a chance to complete regionally by becoming an expert on a fascinating historical figure or event.   All are welcome!

Hey elves, don’t forget to stop by the bookroom to pick up your official “elf” badge.

Exciting news!  The Guidance Department will be hosting a Cleveland State University “Instant Decision Day”.  Representatives from CSU will be here to review transcripts & application materials during the lunch periods on Monday, December 5th.  Please stop in to the Guidance Office to sign up for this event by tomorrow.
    Be part of the fun for Light Up Lakewood this Saturday.  A team of volunteers is needed to carry the banner and lead the parade and there are a couple spots open on either shift helping families pick out handmade gifts in the H2O Santa Shop.

The December trip to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank is next Wednesday.  Sign up for all these service opportunities in the H2O office in B125.

There will be a mandatory meeting after school in MOD14 for boy’s rugby.

Any boys interested in rugby, make sure you have your physical and emergency contact paperwork in to Mr. Wondrak as soon as possible. We will have a workout at Garfield Middle School tomorrow from 4:30 to 5:30pm.

Today’s à la cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chicken Ranch w/Mozzarella Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50