Person of the Week

Person of the Week

This week’s person of the week, is senior Hanna Chodzin.

Hanna is a 4 year member of the Lakewood Rangerettes a 3 year member for our fabulous gymnastics team. Dance is something big in Hanna’s life and started when she was 11 years old staring in 6th grade. She believes that football players cant do handsprings. And, also that gymnastics is a much harder sport than football. Sources are from her face book status in middle school. Dance and gymnastics is a hobby and life style for her and something she will always be very passionate about.

Her plans for next fall are to become a buckeye at The Ohio State University and plans on majoring in Psychology. “I chose Ohio State University because I really loved the school and I think it’ll be a great experience and I think it’s a wonderful fit for me.”

Here’s a quick Q & A for our person of the week, just to get some more information!

“How do you feel about this being your last year of high school? excited for the big steps coming next year?”

“A little upset that I’m leaving Lakewood, because it’s always been my home and leaving the people I grew up with will be a total bummer, but life is life and I know even after I leave high school and take bigger steps next year, I’ll learn a lot and meet new people.”

“What advice would you give underclassmen?”

Enjoy your time in high school, it’ll be 2nd semester before you know it and you’ll miss the easy times!”

Thanks Hanna! tune in next week for LHS’ person of the week.