Tuesday January 24, 2017

Barney’s Café tomorrow at 7:00pm. Poetry, Music and Prose. Performers there is still time to sign up, no auditions. This event is free!!! Barnstormers will be selling coffee and other beverages and baked goods. If you signed up to perform please check your school email for important information. Call time is 6:45pm for performers. This event is presented by The Barnstormers and The LHS Orchestras. All proceeds will go to equipping the new Black Box Theatre space.

Join Club Identity after school today @ 3:15 in our new meeting location – C219 – to hear a presentation from Akeem Rollins, a representative from the LGBTQ center of greater Cleveland! Mr. Rollins will discuss programs and resources available to the community, some of which include financial compensation. Again, that’s C219, Mr. Overholt’s room.
    Seniors, Jostens reps will be here this Thursday, January 26th, to take orders for caps & gowns during lunch periods, outside of the lunchrooms. The last day to order the caps & gowns for $27.00 is January 31st, the price of the caps & gowns will be $50.00 on February 1st.

Model UN will meet tomorrow at 5:45 in room C314. See Dr. G. if you have questions.

The LHS class of 2017 After Prom Committee invites you to join them at Angelo’s next Tuesday, January 31st for a fundraiser. Dine-in or carry out anytime between 11:00 AM & 12:00 AM. Just mention the LHS 2017 After Prom Committee at the time of your order.

Attention sophomores: Interested in a lifelong rewarding career? Consider the West Shore Automotive Technology Class. This is a trade that is enjoyable, pays well, and you can go anywhere in the world and gain employment. Stop in the Career Tech office to sign up for next year’s class or even an opportunity to shadow the class this year.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chicken, Cheese & Rice Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50