Queen Elizabeth And Her Sword

Queen Elizabeth, Britain’s Longest Reigning Monarch

Due to his high unpopularity, many people across the country have been discussing the possibility of our 45th President, Donald J. Trump being assassinated before the end of his presidency. Among the discussers is Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom. According to the DailyMash.com, the queen had recently made a joke regarding whether or not if the President of the United States made a visit to Buckingham Palace, she could legally kill him with a sword, and no one could touch her. This of course raised many eyebrows throughout nations across the world..those in favor of the new President and those who are not. Staff at Buckingham Palace have apparently confirmed after the Queen’s allegations that if U.S. President Trump poses as a threat to the monarchy, then she is by United Kingdom law able to kill him with her sword and no persecution would be instated. This website has had history to serve fake news, so whether or not this is to be taken seriously is still up in the air.  However, the British Monarch has discussed over the years whether or not something of this sort should be considered legal, and whether or not the Queen and the monarch are above the law.

However, if you are a fan of Trump, it might be comforting to know that while the assassination of a president could happen, it has a low probability due to the high security coverage that these men and women have surrounding them twenty-four seven. The secret service works tirelessly to ensure that such an act could and would not be carried out.