Friday February 3, 2017

There will be a Boys Spring Track sign up meeting on Tuesday, February 7th at 3:15 in Lecture Hall 2. Please come and sign up for the upcoming season. Any questions see Coach Dow in the lunchroom 6th period.

The Barnstormers Student-Written, Student-Directed, Winter One Act Play Festival will be performed tonight and tomorrow at 7:30, with a matinee performance today at 4:00. Tickets can be purchased in the Book Room for $5.00.

We invite all students, faculty, staff and administrators to attend the Rangers’ final home game 7:00pm at Serpentini Arena at Winterhurst tomorrow night when they take on Brooklyn, with whom they are currently tied for 1st place.  This should be an exciting match up, and the team would appreciate a strong cheering section. It is also Senior Night, and we will be honoring seniors Donnie McCrae, Brad Kerrigan & Jamie Christie.

All girls interested in playing fast pitch softball this season, there will be a short meeting on Monday, February 6th at 3:15 in Lecture Hall 2. The 2017 season, tryouts and our trip to Tennessee will be discussed.

Teams are forming for the Kick-It campaign to raise money for children’s cancer research. Form a team with friends, brainstorm fundraising projects and sharpen your kickball skills to compete become the reigning kickball champs for 2017.  Rumor has it there is at least one staff team joining in the fun.  Information and sign ups in B125.

Girls – Are you interested in coding? Lakewood Public Library is hosting a Girls Who Code club beginning Monday, February 6th.  As a central part of your Clubs experience, you’ll work with your Club on a Computer Science Impact Project, where you’ll use computer science to solve a problem relevant to your Club and community. Through this project, you’ll also learn the Core4 computer science concepts that form the basis for all computer programming languages while also building your teamwork and leadership skills. Be a part of this great club.  Learn more at the website – girlswhocode.com/clubs or stop by Lakewood Public Library.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Friday Fries $1.00

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50