Tuesday February 21, 2017

The Winter Formal is this Saturday, February 25th at Harding from 7:00 to 10:00pm. This is it, you need to purchase your tickets now! Seniors! With your purchase of a Winter Dance ticket, you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a corsage or boutonniere and the senior class T-shirt.

Are you interested in learning how to communicate using American Sign Language?  Interested in learning more about the language and culture of the Deaf community? This club is open to all staff and students!!!  We will meet on Wednesdays after school in Room C307, our first meeting is tomorrow.  Bring a friend and let’s start signing.

We are extending the deadline for purchasing Senior flowers and T-shirts to this Friday, February 24th.

Help out the 2017 After Prom Committee and support their Angelo’s Pizza fundraiser today!

Interested in working on crew for the musical? Then come to a brief meeting after school today in room B208 to learn about our various crew opportunities!

It’s Spirit Week this week!

Today: 216 Day!

Tomorrow: Wild West!

Thu: Tie-Dye!

Fri: Class Colors! freshmen/red – sophomores/blue – juniors/green – seniors/purple & staff/black!

Attention Seniors! If you are interested in representing your class and speaking at commencement, please sign up in the cafeteria, outside room C215 or outside of the Bookroom. Tryouts will take place after school on March 20th. Questions, see Mr. Lamphear in C215.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chicken Ranch w/Cheese Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $3.50