Spring is in the air!

Spring is in the air!

The weather is outside has been very nice recently, and means spring is approaching and spring is in the air! The weather in Ohio is honestly a crazy roller coaster, one day it will be 68 and sunny. The next day could be 30 and snow… It also can rain one day, then snow for two days and then be sunny and 65 for a day then go back to below zero with the windchill.. But that doesn’t mean the weather still can’t be nice. The weather has been pretty decent for February, the weather has been like high 40’s and low 50’s, which is really nice for February. The weather in Ohio drives people crazy. If the weather gets above 50 everyone and their mother throws on shorts and tries to go to the beach. People will cook out and barbecue and have picnics. Its just how Ohio is. The smell outside is starting to change as well. You know that smell that different season have? Well that winter smell is starting to leave and the spring smell is creeping in.  This feeling and smell also just puts everyone in a better mood in my opinion. Winter really is cold and bitter, and sometimes it feels like it makes people bitter as well. This is my personal opinion but if you ask someone i’m sure they would agree with me. I personally can not wait until winter is over, i’m sick of the cold and wearing so much clothes. i want it to be sunny and 73 everyday so i can wear shorts, and go to Cedar Point!!