Cavaliers Finally Get The Playmaker They’ve Been Looking For

With the season trade deadline of the NBA here, the cavaliers didn’t make any big trades besides the pick up of sharpshooter, Kyle Korver. So were all wondering, how are the cavaliers going to get their “playmaker” that LeBron and others have voiced to the staff and the media. Well, that would be contract buyouts. A rule in the NBA is you can’t sign with the team that most recently traded the player, this is to prevent a player getting traded and heading right back to the team in which traded him. Well, Deron Williams has negotiated a buyout with the Dallas Mavericks and Williams has confirmed he will be signing with the Cavaliers. This is by far the biggest move Cleveland has made to help them reach the Finals for what would be the third year in a row. The addition of Deron Williams allows Kyrie and LeBron to take breaks that wouldn’t be possible without another playmaker on the court. Another addition the Cavaliers could possibly be recruiting is former Golden State Warrior Andrew Bogut. Bogut was traded from the Dallas Mavericks to the Philadelphia 76ers last Thursday and is already looking to buyout his contract, he is expected to be officially off the team by Wednesday. The Cavaliers have showed interest in recruiting Bogut for some while now, the addition of him would easily let injured, Kevin Love return without the rush of his team needing him.