Lollapalooza Announces Line Up

Lollapalooza announces their 2017 line up for their music festival. Being held on Thursday, August 3 through Sunday, August 6th. Festival hours start at 11am to 10 pm each day. This year Chicago native and Grammy award-winning artist, Chance The Rapper will be headlining the festival.

Along with similar artist, such as Wiz Khalifa, Migos, and Lil Yatchy. In the alternative line up area,  some of the artist include Alt-J, Cage the Elephant, Maggie Mae, Ryan Adams, Liam Gallagher, and Rag’n’Bone. Over 170 artists will be performing at Lollapalooza this year.

Lollapalooza is the annual music festival held at Grand Park in Chicago, Illinois.  This festival is home to over 400,000 people, over a four-day time span. The 319 acre park is equipped with eight major stages. One of them being made just for younger kids, called kidzapalooza.

Free water bottle refilling stations are located all over the park. While being at the festival, staying hydrated is one of the most important things to do. Staying out in the sun for hours can cause dehydration. Dehydration one of the leading causes for attendees needing medical attention at the festival. To ensure that does not happen, always refill your bottle.

There are also many food venders, shops, medical tents, rest areas, restrooms and lockers all around the park for attendees.

This years four-day all access passes sold out before the entire line up was even announced. Single day passes went on sale today Wednesday the 22nd at 11 am. While last year the festival celebrated their twenty-fifth anniversary with headliners J.Cole, Mac Miller , and Lana Del Rey.