Apple Planning new iMac for 2017 and rethinking the Mac Pro

Apple has taking rare steps in announcing new products. They have confirmed that they will be releasing a new iMacs this year and a completely rethought Mac Pro at some point in the near future.

The Mac Pro was released in December of 2013 and the computer hasn’t had an update in three years and they have made a price cut the product while also bumping up the specs a little. The company apologizes to people for doing that but it seems that they didn’t even want the product to come out and maybe it just came out to early.

Also the latest update to the iMac was in October of 2015 giving it Retina-class screen resolution to the smaller Macs. The pro user for the iMac think that Apple has giving up the iMac and Mac Pro in favor of the iPhone and iPad.

The Vice President of software engineering said that the design ended up tying Apple’s hands when replacing the product with the new one.

The New iMac could be delayed because of intel’s chip release date so we could see the new product next year. But the new iMac will have new specs to attract the pro user even more. Some of the new things that could be coming to the new iMac are a Xeon processor, up to 62GB Ram, faster SSD’s, and AMD graphics. It will also give people who have fun with VR to also have it on the New iMac because the Polaris GPU’s will massively expand the market of VR users.