My review of the Power Rangers movie

My review of the Power Rangers movie

As I said before in a previous article that I was planning on seeing the Power Rangers movie, I saw it on April 1st, 2017 and I say I enjoyed the movie.

It may not be the first Avengers movie good but it was enjoyable for me, give it an 8/10.

I won’t say too much on the movie for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet and are planning on seeing it soon.

There were some moments in the movie that completely surprised/were funny me when I saw it like when Rita Repulsa (Played by Elizabeth Banks) was in a Krispy Kreme restaurant and Survivor by Destiny’s Child was playing inside the restaurant.

Another thing in the movie that surprised me in the movie was when Jason (Played by Dacre Montgomery) SLAPPED a bully HARD who was picking on Billy (Played by RJ Cyler.)

Another moment in the movie that surprised me was how all the Rangers’ Zords rose out of the pit as the Megazord and when they slapped Rita into space where she froze in ice and heading towards the moon which is an allude to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series where the original Rita was on the moon.

Although I haven’t watched the original series in a while, I’m planning on watch it this weekend with my Mighty Morphin complete series DVD set that I got for my 15th birthday.

I do recommend you guys getting a chance to watch this movie because it’s MORPHinominal and it’s really just a fun movie to see with the characters and how the story plays out.