What To Do in Lakewood

Peanut Butter and Banana Grilled Cheese at The Melt Bar & Grilled Lakewood

Lakewood is the home of many diverse families, restaurants, and unique shops. It also borders the beautiful Great Lake, Lake Erie. There are countless things to accomplish in just one day in the small suburb of Cleveland.

Some may claim that Lakewood is boring and filled with nothing to do, but they simply do not know where to go. Places such as:

• 41 North Kayaking and Canoeing– The most comprehensive kayak and stand-up paddle boarding program in Ohio. You can take lessons with an instructor or just simply have an adventure with friends or family.
    • Lakewood Park– 31 acre lakefront park featuring a public pool, playground, skatepark, sport courts & fields, and the beautiful Solstice Steps. Come here to watch the sunset or to have a picnic right in front of Lake Erie.
    • Angelo’s Pizza– A long running Lakewood eatery with delicious pizza, wings, and almost anything else. Angelo’s currently holds the title for the Cleveland’s Best Pizza award.
    • Daring Escapes– Solve mysteries, decode secret missions, and crack the codes. You are give one hour to complete with a group.
    • The Melt-Lakewood’s gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries. The Melt has been featured on two Food Network shows, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri, as well as Man VS. Food’s Adam Richman.
    • Metroparks– An extensive system of nature preserves filled with activities. You can take a hike with a friend, go fishing, visit the dog park, walk to the Marina for a sweet treat, and so much more.