Keeping up with the Kardashians

Keeping up with the Kardashians is a Tv show about the most famous family in the world. The most important people of this show are Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Kanye West, their children, best friends , boyfriends and other important people in their lives.

Kris Jenner is the mother of the five girls and Rob. With Robert Kardashian, her first husband she had Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian. In 1991 they got a divorce and he died in 2003. After the divorce with her first husband, Kris Jenner got married to Bruce Jenner and they were married together for 22 years.

Kim Kardashian is married to Kanye West and they have two kids together, North West and Saint West. Kourtney was married to Scott Disick, but she left him because he cheated on her. They have 3 kids together, Mason Dash Disick their oldest son, Penelope Scotland Disick they second oldest daughter, and their youngest son, Reign Aston Disick.

Khloe Kardashian was married to a basketball player Lamar Odom. After a long time being together he got addicted to drugs from stress and he almost died. Khloe did her best to be with him and help him during his bad days. When he was good, they got a divorce. Now Khloe Kardashian is with the famous basketball player Tristan Thompson.

Kylie Jenner is dating Tyga and they been dating for 3 years. Rob Kardashian is dating Tyga’s ex Chyna and they have a daughter together. Kendall Jenner is single. Bruce Jenner is now a transgender and her name now is Caitlyn Jenner.

This show is about their whole life since they were born and until now. They have cameras in their house 24/7 and everything they do in their daily life is captured. Keeping up with the Kardashians it is a really interesting and famous show .