Popular Cleveland Restaurants

Popular Cleveland Restaurants

Trying to find a new place to eat is always hard. You are either too scared to venture out into exotic cuisines, or you don’t want to stick to your day-to-day pallet. Cleveland is home to many restaurants, but one is very unique. Cleveland’s own TownHall.

TownHall is located on West 25th St, right next to the West Side Market. TownHall was very successful with its opening in 2013, and has continued to succeed. This upbeat restaurant/cafe has people talking, and has kept up its great reputation.

This is also a place where many celebrities like to eat when they come to Cleveland. Just this past week on April 10th, 2017 the Kardashians stopped in to have a few drinks on the patio. TownHall is a hotspot, and deserves to be. This has a very healthy cuisine with smoothie bowls, a bean bar, non GMO food, and world craft beer.

The management is always willing to talk to everyone, and make sure each person is having a great time. Same goes with the staff, the vibe is great, and makes this a fun place to go to eat or just go out for the night drinking.

If you’re looking for a nice place to have brunch with the family, look no further. TownHall has a great brunch menu, and is even dog friendly. Saturdays and Sundays they open at 9am for brunch where you can find an amazing selection, and even a crape bar.

TownHall is a place for everyone, and has many events. If you are every in Ohio City, or passing through Cleveland, TownHall is a great place to grab a bite to eat.