It’s Gonna Be May

Its Gonna Be May

It’s Gonna-Gonna-Gonna-Gonna-GonnaIt’s Gonna Be MAY!!!

That’s right everyone, May is FINALLY here. For most people, May means that there’s just 1 more month until the last day of school. (June 6th)

But for the small fraction of people, May means that people are going to say IT’S GONNA BE MAY.

Since the year 2000, people have been making a meme out of the NSYNC song: “It’s Gonna Be Me” because of the way Justin Timberlake says Me which makes people think he’s saying May.

According to Timberlake, producer Max Martin, who also helped write the song, wanted him to say it like that to make it sounded like he was from Tennessee in which Justin is from Tennessee.

Ever since the song came out on June 13th, 2000, (Almost 2 months TO THE DAY when I was born) people have made that song in to a meme where all kinds of people, including former president Barrack Obama, have shared Timberlake’s face with the caption: IT’S GONNA BE MAY. Others have put special twists on them by taking different things like scenes from movie and such, putting Timberlake’s face on the important person or thing of those different movie scenes. (I wonder if Trump will even care about this annual tradition since he whines about everything else.)

I remember this happening last year where Justin posted on his Facebook page that it’s going to be May and asking people if they could meme themselves.

So guys, looks like this is an annual tradition that is going to last A WHILE.