Windows 10 Creators Update

The Windows 10 Creators Update includes new innovations, features and improved security capabilities.

3D Painting 

In the new Paint 3D it takes just a snap to create 3D objects from scratch or modify someone else’s creation. You can easily change the color, texture or turn a simple 2D picture into a 3D object in only the click of a button. Whenever you’re finished with your creation, you can share them to your social media sites or the new Remix 3D community.

Cortana 

Cortana, the Siri of Windows, links with other apps within Windows to help you stay on track. Create, add to and access your Wunderlist from Cortana with voice or text. Cortana has many ways to help you remember, so nothing is forgotten that need to be remembered. She will notify you about deadlines and commitments you’ve made through email and help you pick up right where you last left off.

Built-in Broadcast Gaming

You can now watch and play alongside game broadcasters with Beam, the new interactive live-streaming platform where you can interact with your favorite streamer in real time.

Blue Light Reduction 

You can now reduce the blue light at night for your screen at night to get prepared to power down and get a great sleep.

Windows Hello 

The security is now taken to a new level. Enabling Windows Hello allows you to be able to sign-in with your face or fingerprint. You can now login faster and more securely to your laptop, tablet, device, app, or even websites.