Welcome Back riders!! Cedar Point Opening Weekend!!

This week Cedar Point opens up for its 148th season this weekend. A slight $2 jump from  last years main gate tickets are this first addition to the theme park this year. They Jumped from $65 to $67, an easy way to save money on tickets is to buy them online. Visit CedarPoint.com to find tickets starting at $45.

One big addition to the world-famous Cedar point is the Cedar Point Shores. Perviously known as Soak City, the newly added 18-acre water park will make its debut this Saturday, May 27. If you own a season pass you can get in early to Cedar Point Shores On the 26th. I myself have never been to the perviously called soak city, but all the new additions make it seem really fun and exciting. I heard about this amazing, and long new Point Plummet water slide. The Point Plummet is a group six-story body slides that dare riders to climb into a pod where the floor drops out from beneath their bare feet.

Another major installment to the park that makes me want to travel the distance and feel the thrill of Cedar points roller coasters. This summer visitors can now ride the iron dragon to ride the 1987 roller coaster in virtual reality. Once I heard about the introduction of new technology to the thrilling desire of a roller coaster I was immediately it hooked. I feel like this is a really cool idea and could be a new age in theme parks.

Another really funny thing Cedar point has done this 2017 season was the name change of the Top Thrill Dragster. The Dragster will be known as the Top Thrill Cubster for opening weekend only. Cedar Point is making the brief Change because it lost a World Series bet with Six Flags Great America in Chicago.