TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays is a very well-known restaurant that you most likely have been to. If you haven’t been there you’re defiantly missing out on some great prices and quality food. The theme of the restaurant is focused around casual dining, it’s a very welcoming establishment. They have a great staff and the food with never fail to put a smile on your face.

Hopefully, you are familiar with T.G.I. Friday’s Endless Apps, if you aren’t then keep on reading! T.G.I. Friday’s Endless App’s are back and here for an unlimited amount of time, which makes them truly endless! You only pay ten dollars per person if you do the Endless Apps. The menu items that qualify are Fried Pickles, Meatballs, Loaded Potato Skins, Pan Seared Pot Stickers, Mozzarella Sticks, Barbecue Chicken Flatbread and Boneless Chicken Wings (flavor of your choice).

Other than the Endless Apps they have a ton of different options on their menu. The menu contains Appetizers, Salads, Burgers, Sandwiches, Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Seafood, Pasta and Desserts. They have a wide drink variety as well including Wine, Ice Cold Brews, Handcrafted Cocktails, Smoothies, Juices, Signature Slushes, Freshly Brewed Teas, Soda and Water (of course).

The closest locations are in Brooklyn and in the older part of Crocker Park. Both of these locations hours are from 11 am to 1am and don’t forget you can always get endless apps!