Harry’s Solo Career

British award-winning singer Harry Styles has long since moved on from his days in boy band One Direction. He recently dropped a music video for his new hit single “Sign of the Times” which was his first ever song since One Direction split up in early 2016. He is the third member to make a single. Zayn Malik has multiple hit singles, his most recent “I Don’t Want to Live Forever” which he collaborated with 10 time Grammy-winning Taylor Swift. Also, Niall Horan has produced some music after the split. The other two members are busy with their personal lives with Louis Tomlinson becoming a father to his son Freddie, as well as Liam Payne with his son Bear.

“Sign of the Times” is only one track off of his upcoming self-titled solo album. He also has “Carolina”, and “Ever Since New York” which he sang on stage on the TODAY plaza this Tuesday morning dressed in all pink. He was even kind enough to order pizzas for his supportive fans when they camped overnight just to see him perform!

Not only is he a musician, he also acts! He is starring in his first ever movie called “Dunkirk”, which is a drama filled film about the Battle of Dunkirk in World War II. His costars include Tom Hardy, and Mark Rylance. The director is Christoper Nolan who also directed “Interstellar”, and “The Dark Knight”  The film is set to hit theaters July 21, 2017.

2017 seems to be Harry’s year! His album comes out this Friday and tickets for his tour are already on sale!