Western Conference Finals: Warriors Vs. Spurs

Monday (May 8th) the Warriors successfully swept the Utah Jazz, and now have 6 days to get ready for their next opponent in the conference finals, the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs went to game 6 against the Houston Rockets, where they won 114-75, without their starting SF Kawhi Leonard. Kawhi will be cleared to play against the Golden State Warriors coming Sunday, May 14th. This is crucial because he is a main part of their offense, and with the absence of their PG Tony Parker for the rest of the season, they need all the help they can get.

The schedule for the conference finals of the Western Conference: Warriors Vs. Spurs is listed below.
    Game 1: Sunday, May 14th at 12:30PM @ORACLE Arena- Oakland, CA
    Game 2: Tuesday, May 16th at 6:00PM @ORACLE Arena- Oakland, CA
    Game 3: Saturday, May 20th at 6:00PM @AT&T Center- San Antonio, TX                       Game 4: Monday, May 22nd at 6:00PM @AT&T Center- San Antonio, TX
    Game 5*: Wednesday, May 24th at 6:00PM @ORACLE Arena- Oakland, CA
    Game 6*: Friday, May 26th at 6:00PM @AT&T Center- San Antonio, TX
    Game 7*: Sunday, May 28th at 6:00PM @ORACLE Arena- Oakland, CA
    *If Necessary

I predict Warriors in 6 games. Although I truly want the Spurs to win the series, and go to the Finals, I feel like the Warriors will make their 3rd straight finals appearance where they will either face the Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics, or the Washington Wizards. The Spurs don’t have enough man power to stop the big 4 of the Warriors ( Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Kevin Durant, and Klay Thompson) but they do have enough man power to win a couple of games.