Take Out the Brooms…Again?

Take Out the Brooms...Again?

The Cavs are now in the Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Celtics who played 7 games against the Washington Wizards. Lebron and the Cavs had 9 days of rest in between games while the Celtics only had one day of rest and it showed in Game 1. It was a blowout from the beginning. By the end of the first quarter it was already 30-19.

This series is different than when we played the Pacers and Raptors because we do not have the home court advantage this series against Boston. The first 2 games are in Boston and then the next two are in Cleveland. That is why Game 2 is very important for Lebron and the Cavs if they want to sweep the Celtics because if the they are up 2-0 in the series coming back to Cleveland it makes life easier for them. I think that tonight’s game will be the most competitive game out of all because there is a high chance that the Cavs will sweep them so this would be Boston’s last home game. You never know maybe the Celtics can steal a game  and make it an interesting series.

There is one major key to this series in my opinion and that is Kevin Love. In Game 1 he had 32 points and 10 rebounds. The only other player to score 30 points and grab 10 rebounds on Lebrons team in the playoffs was Dwayne Wade when they were in Miami. When Love is knocking down his shots the offense moves more and the ball isn’t just sticking to Lebron or Kyrie. I think that the Cavs will win tonight and  ultimately sweep the Celtics at home.