The Fate of the Furious

The Fate of the Furious

On April 14, 2017, the eighth of the fast and furious movies came out. Its title is “the fate of the furious”. With that name we could assume that this one will be the last of the furious movies.

In this film Paul Walker did not appear. He died in the making of the seventh movie. They finished the seventh movie using his brothers and old films of him. His character was mentioned a few times in the movie.

Vin Diesel plays Dominic Toretto, a character that is all about family and staying loyal to them. Through the first seven movies that is what he displays as a character. In the eighth film he actually switches up on his team and goes against them. It was a huge plot twist. Actually though he was never switching up. These criminal named Cipher makes Dom betray his team.

Dom was betraying his team for a good reason though, and he didn’t want to betray them either. He was forced to because Cipher kidnapped his baby and the baby’s mom. To get them back he had to specific tasks for Cipher, which meant going up against his own team.

I personally really enjoyed every single Fast and Furious movie. This one was definitely in the top three. It had so many plot twists and it was different from the other seven. They weren’t working all together and I think that is why the last one was so good. I would 10/10 recommend seeing this movie if you haven’t seen it already.