Mac McFarlin

Mac McFarlin

Mac McFarlin is a junior at Lakewood High. He has played varsity hockey for the high school for all three years he has been here, and plan to continue into his senior year. Mac also part takes in the West Shore construction program here at the High School.

McFarlin is a nice kid so don’t be afraid to say hi to him in the hall. I got the opportunity to ask him some questions, his answers are down below.

Q: What is your favorite class at Lakewood high?

A: ” My favorite class is construction because you learn an important trade  but I’ve always loved Cinema just the same. It just doesn’t fit my schedule.”

Q: What is your favorite thing about Lakewood?

A: “My favorite thing about Lakewood is the place and the people. You meet new people everyday.”

Q: Who is your favorite teacher and why?

A: ” I actually have two favorites, Coach Dow and Mr. Ebner because they treat you as a student and friend. They don’t talk down to you they really care about helping 

Q: What sports do you play and what made you join them?

A: ” I play hockey and I’ve been in love with the sport for as long as i can remember.”

Q: What advice would you give underclass men?

A: “My advice is to work really hard your first two years and don’t slack off. It’s not middle school anymore.”

Q: What is your favorite memory of junior year so far?

A: “My favorite memory is when Mrs. Gabriel yells HOFBrINCl everyday. Also my first hat trick of the season.”

Q: Are you excited for next year?

A: ” Yes I am excited for next year.”

Q: What is your plans for the future?

A: ” I plan on leading the hockey team to a conference championship next season.”