Wednesday May 24, 2017

Listen up seniors! Please check your homes & lockers for textbooks & borrowed calculators, and if you are finished with the books & calculators, please return them to the bookroom ASAP, otherwise they will be added to your fees and you will not receive your diploma if the fees are not paid up.

Senior dress-up day is tomorrow with a reception in the Ranger Café after school. If you pre-ordered a senior flower, come up to the bookroom first thing in the morning to pick it up.

And don’t forget that there is a MANDATORY graduation rehearsal next Friday, June 2nd in the Civic at 8:30 AM.

Also seniors, please let the Book Room know as soon as possible if you do not plan to walk across the stage for commencement. If this is the case you will not be receiving tickets for graduation.

This is an announcement for all students, when you are finished with your textbooks, make sure to return the books to the bookroom no later than June 6th. Also make sure that everything is out of your lockers by June 6th, the last day of school. Otherwise, you will be charged for any textbook not returned to the bookroom by June 6th.

Do you play electric guitar, electric bass, piano, or drums? Or do you play violin, viola, cello, or bass? Then come and audition for The Lakewood Project, our very own rock orchestra.

Auditions are June 1st. Audition information is available from Ms. Hankins in the Civic Auditorium.

Come and be a part of this amazing ensemble!

The Lakewood Project applications must be turned in by this Friday May 26th.

For Memorial Day, local veterans’ associations, honor the hundreds of veterans at rest in Lakewood Park Cemetery by marking their graves with an American Flag, but they need our help.  Sign up outside the H2O office to join us this Saturday morning to lend a hand with this important task.  Transportation and lunch will be provided.  Signed permission forms are required and can be found under the signup sheet outside B125.  Return signed forms to the H2O office.

The last Gamers Club meeting of the school year is this Friday from 3:15 to 5 p.m. Bring $3 to room C216 any day this week at any time during the school day, except 5th period if you wish to order pizza.

There is a Golf Team informational & summer activities meeting today at 3:15 in room C308. If you are interested in participating please plan to attend!

Girls justa wanna have fun…Join the girls’ tennis team and come to the meeting tomorrow at 3:30 in room A102.

Attention All students! You are NOT supposed to be in the cafeteria serving line if you are not buying anything! Again, if you are NOT buying anything, then you DO NOT need to be in the cafeteria serving line!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

Deep Dish Cheese Pizza $2.50

Student Council members for the 2017/18 need to see Mr. Stelter in C121. We will have our first meeting next week Wednesday at 7:15am!
    For those that haven’t heard, here are our Student Council members for next year!

Student Body President: Brian Donahoe

Student Body Vice President: Jason Morgenstern

Student Body Publicist: Mady Lewellyn

Student Body Secretary: Elias Khawam

Senior Class President: Gabby Eisel

Senior Class Vice President: Courtney Ribar

Senior Class Publicist: Nicole Sullenberger

Senior Class Secretary: Maya Costanzo

Junior Class President: Nate Bilski

Junior Class Vice President: Eliza Richardson

Junior Class Publicist: Bryce Mitchell

Junior Class Secretary: Katie Booth

Sophomore Class President: Ella Atfield

Sophomore Class Vice President: Brier Bracken

Sophomore Class Publicist: Mariana Stockman

Sophomore Class Secretary: Cameron Levis