Thursday May 25, 2017

Listen up seniors! Please check your homes & lockers for textbooks & borrowed calculators, and if you are finished with the books & calculators, please return them to the bookroom ASAP, otherwise they will be added to your fees and you will not receive your diploma if the fees are not paid up.

Today is Senior dress-up day with a reception in the Ranger Café after school.

And don’t forget that there is a MANDATORY graduation rehearsal next Friday, June 2nd in the Civic at 8:30 AM.

Also seniors, please let the Book Room know as soon as possible if you do not plan to walk across the stage for commencement. If this is the case you will not be receiving tickets for graduation.

Do you play electric guitar, electric bass, piano, or drums? Or do you play violin, viola, cello, or bass? Then come and audition for The Lakewood Project, our very own rock orchestra.

Auditions are June 1st. Audition information is available from Ms. Hankins in the Civic Auditorium.

Come and be a part of this amazing ensemble!

The Lakewood Project applications must be turned in by tomorrow.

For Memorial Day, local veterans’ associations, honor the hundreds of veterans at rest in Lakewood Park Cemetery by marking their graves with an American Flag, but they need our help.  Sign up outside the H2O office to join us this Saturday morning to lend a hand with this important task.  Transportation and lunch will be provided.  Signed permission forms are required and can be found under the signup sheet outside B125.  Return signed forms to the H2O office.

The last Gamers Club meeting of the school year is tomorrow from 3:15 to 5 p.m. Bring $3 to room C216 any day this week at any time during the school day, except 5th period if you wish to order pizza.

Girls justa wanna have fun…Join the girls’ tennis team and come to the meeting today at 3:30 in LEC Hall 2.

Student Council members for the 2017/18 need to see Mr. Stelter in C121. We will have our first meeting next week Wednesday at 7:15am!

Attention boys interested in playing high school basketball. There will be an open gym today from 4pm-6pm at Garfield Middle School. We will begin with light calisthenics and conditioning right at 4pm.

Attention All students! You are NOT supposed to be in the cafeteria serving line if you are not buying anything! Again, if you are NOT buying anything, then you DO NOT need to be in the cafeteria serving line!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chicken Rice & Cheese Wrap $