Everything Everything is in Theaters

Everything Everything is in Theaters

The new movie, Everything Everything, came into theaters on the nineteenth of May. It is rated PG-13 and is an hour and thirty-six minutes long. Everything Everything is rated 6.5 out of 10 on IMDb.

The movie stars Amandla Stenberg and Nick Robinson. The movie is about an eighteen year-old named Maddy, played by Stenberg. She is confined to her hermetically sealed environment that is her house because of an illness. That illness is called SCID, which is a rare disease.

Maddy’s social interactions are very limited. The only people she comes in contact with is her mother and her nurse who is named Carla. Her days are very repetitive, she does online school, plays phonetic scrabble and talks about books with her nurse.

Things take a change when she gets a new neighbor named Olly, played by Robinson. The two start to connect, messaging each other through texting, emails, and writing in markers on their windows. Maddy opens up to him and tells him things she has never told anyone else.

The teens feel the need to be together, and will stop at nothing to do so. Even if it means losing everything. Maddy also comes to realize that she isn’t really living. She gets to go on an adventure with her new love.

The movie is based on a book, which is also called Everything Everything. The movie is directed by Stella Meghie. Meghie also directed Jean of the Joneses.

Everything Everything is playing in theaters near you, so if you have not seen it yet you should!