Kazimir Klein

Kazimir Klein

This week’s person of the week is junior Kazimir Klein. Kazimir is enrolled in a myriad of advanced and AP classes as she is a hard working student. She also gets excellent grades and does a phenomenal job keeping up with her work. Not only is Kazimir a good student, but she is also a kind-hearted person that is very easy to get along with. In her freshman year, she attended Magnificat High School in Rocky River before switching over to Lakewood High for the next school year. Along with schoolwork, Kazimir nannies for a family a couple times a week and she also works at Closets, a resale store in Rocky River. Now we are going to do a Question & Answer with Kazimir.

“Are you a member of any groups or teams at LHS?”

“I’m a Rangerette. Next year will be my third and final year which is sad but at the same time I’m so happy to have been part of such a wonderful team. I also am a member of National Honor Society, and I have previously participated in Art Club and Model UN.”

“Besides working, what else do you do outside of school?”

“I take dance classes at Dance Lakewood. I love it there and I have met so many of my best friends through dancing!”

“What are you interested in doing after high school?”

“I am definitely planning on going to college, I’m still unsure of a specific major but I know that I would like to do something either related to math, the environment, or with the arts. I’d also like to continue dancing in college.”