Thursday August 24, 2017

Students, if you are interested in working for the athletic office as a scoreboard operator for Harding or Garfield volleyball games, please stop by the athletic office during lunch periods or after school.

Attention all students in grades 9, 10 and 11. This Friday, August 25th is school picture day.  Photos will be taken during English classes, and all students, whether purchasing pictures or not, will be photographed.

Seniors:  Your yearbook photo day is coming up on September 27th.  Details to follow…

Barnstormer Drama Club’s first meeting of the year is next week.  Anyone interested in knowing more about the club, or plan to be a returning member should come Wednesday, August 30th after school in the Black Box Theater.  Come meet our officers and advisors, and hear about our plans for this year.  See you all next week in the Black Box Theater.

If you received a number for a parking pass this past Monday and have not brought in the required information to the bookroom yet, you have until afterschool tomorrow to bring the paperwork to us.   Otherwise we will give the passes to next person on the waiting list.

9th graders who have not picked up their student IDs yet, please pick them up in House 1.

Hey everyone!  Tomorrow is jersey theme day for the football game at Medina – wear your favorite team or players’ jersey to school tomorrow.

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chicken Ranch w/Mozzarella Cheese Wrap $3.50

Fiestada $2.50