Thursday October 5, 2017

Seniors!  If you are interested in purchasing the panoramic picture that was taken this Monday, you have until tomorrow, Oct. 6th to turn in your order form with payment to the Bookroom.

Voter registration forms are available in room C311. If you are a US Citizen, will be 18 years old on or before November 7th and have lived in Ohio for at least 30 days you are eligible to vote. You can also register online through the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website. See Mr. Lewis if you need a form or have any questions.

Shawnee State University will be visiting LHS today in the LRC from 10:24-11:50. You must obtain a pass from your classroom teacher if you plan to visit.

A Varsity Bowling informational meeting will be held today from 3:10 to 3:30 in room C312.  Anyone interested in Varsity Bowling should attend.  See Mr. Murrey or Mr. Smith if you have any questions or are unable to attend the meeting.

ASVAB testing is next Wednesday, October 11th.  The sign-up deadline is tomorrow, October 6th.   If you are planning a career in the military, the ASVAB is the actual entrance exam for acceptance into the armed forces.

Hey guys and ghouls! Halloween is right around the corner. Are you looking for a unique way to tell that special someone in your life that they’re boo-tiful or fang-tastic? If so, Club Identity has got you covered. For just $1, you can send a “Boo to your Bae.” These personalized messages include a card and sweet treat. Send one to your best fiend, your boo-friend, your ghoul-friend, or your favorite torturer, I mean teacher. You can purchase your “Boo” from any Club ID officer or from Mr. Brookholt in C219. Not sure who is selling them? Just keep your eyes peeled for Club ID members in the lunchroom or walking through the halls. They’ll be the ones carrying orange and purple Halloween pails. So have a little skele-fun and send one to someone special today!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Chipotle Wrap $3.50

Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza $2.50