The Rush Inn Bar & Grille

Located at 17800 Detroit Rd, The Rush Inn Bar & Grille has proudly been serving the citizens of Lakewood for over 36 years. The Rush Inn was founded in 1981 by Ken Rush and has seen enough success to accommodate the opening of a second location in Avon, Ohio. The Rush Inn is also open from 4p.m. to 1a.m. Sunday through Wednesday and 11a.m. to 2:30a.m. Thursday through Saturday with the exemption of holidays.

The Rush Inn is a great place to relax and catch up with family or friends. The classic restaurant design makes for a great atmosphere to enjoy an even greater meal. Whether you are sitting in the bar or at a booth in the restaurant, you are sure to receive great and timely service.

The Rush Inn serves everything from your classic wings to more uncommon dishes such as mussels or even a clam bake. A recent menu change has also made room for new dishes such as the pierogi chicken paprikash. With so many options to choose from, it would be difficult not to find a great meal on the menu.

The Rush Inn, without a doubt, sets itself apart from other restaurants in Lakewood. Every Thursday night, The Rush Inn hosts a different local musician. These musicians will play everything from oldies to folk music and create a unique restaurant experience for every customer. This is merely one of many unique features that set The Rush Inn above the rest.

No matter the occasion, The Rush Inn makes for a great place to wind down and enjoy a meal with family and friends. The Rush Inn the place to go if you’re looking for fast, exceptional service and delicious food.