Trump’s Twitter

Trumps Twitter

One of the biggest complaints going on today in the social media world is the president of the United States Donald Trump freely tweeting about his personal opinions. A lot of people are very upset about this because he tends to not think before he puts a tweet out for the entire world to see. The problem seemed to be a lot bigger before he had become president of the United States but is still an issue to this very day.

For example, recently three UCLA basketball players were caught for stealing over in China when they were scheduled to play in a game that week. The three players were taken into custody and were not allowed to leave after the team had played and returned back to the United States. In China, you typically serve 5-10 years for an offense like this but China sent them back and dropped the penalties after talking to President Trump.

After seeing that the father of one of the three basketball players, Lavar Ball, had said that he didn’t help them getting out of this situation President Trump then proceeded to the tweet the following, “Now that the three basketball players are out of jail, Lavar Ball, the father of LiAngelo, is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that the shoplifting is not a big deal. I should have left them in jail!”

After tweeting this to the world where everyone is able to see it, not too many people were happy about it. It was not mature in any way and could have been handled in a much more professional manner.