Simone Biles abused by former USA team doctor

Simone has stepped forward along with 140 other athletes who have accused USA gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar of sexual abuse. The victims also said ” Other gymnasts pressured them into silence and allowed the abuse to continue,” allegations that USA Gymnastics denies.

Biles later tweeted ” I know that this horrific experience does not define me. I am much more than this. I am unique, smart, talented, motivate and passionate. I ave promised myself that my story will be much bigger than this and i promise all of you that I will never give up.” Simone is in a very tough situation because its her doctor that she has known forever and works with forever. Also she was very brave in speaking out.

She is getting ready for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, she is aware of the risks she is taking. Commentators, broadcasters, journalists and fans might bring up his name while the gymnasts are on the floor.

The gymnastics organization claims it is implementing dozens of policy changes to prevent something like this happening again.

It would have been worse keeping this in the closet. I am very proud that the girls came together and spoke out about what happened to them. Their bravery stories and pay attention to her call to responsibility where its due.