Eagles and Patriots on their way to Super Bowl

On Sunday February 4th, 2018 at U.S Bank Stadium  Minneapolis. Super Bowl 52 will contest between the AFC’s New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFC. The defending champions against an upstart club making its first appearance in the NFL Playoffs since 2013. The Patriots have their chance at ring number 6 when they take on the Eagles.

Some people are doubting the Patriot’s because the defense of the Eagles was outstanding against the New England in the regular season. For those who belive ” Defense wins Championships”. The main thing when defending Tom Brady is to rush and pressure him The Philadelphia defense has shown the ability to do it.

Others are saying the Patriots will win if they win the turnover differential, arguably the most impressive statistic they have 159-15. “So always start there when it comes to the team’s chances at winning”, said Mike Reiss.

Philly hasn’t been this far since 2004, when it came up just short against the Pats in Super Bowl XXXIX. That title cemented a New England dynasty, as it was organizations second in a row and third in four years. Interestingly enough, the PAtriots are now in position to accomplish the same feat against the same exact opponent.

Save the date February 4th to see who takes the championship home! Wishing good luck to both opponents.