Will The Cleveland Cavaliers Make It To The Playoffs?

This season for the Cleveland Cavaliers is not looking the greatest as they always are every other season. The one-time Champion winning team has had a losing streak. Losing 8 out of 10 games since Christmas Day. This is very uncertain for the Cavs since they always have had a good starting off-season and great defense. If the Cavaliers don’t start playing better defense, they won’t finish as one of the top two seeds in the Eastern Conference” from ‘USA TODAY Sports.’ The Cavs fell 148-124 to Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday. Many Cavs fans said “It was quite an embarrassment for the team.” and “Uncertain.” Many thought that getting two new skillful players, Dwayne Wade and Isaiah Thomas, would result in one of the greatest seasons the Cavs could have. Seems to look like the opposite of what others had thought.

When James was asked to identify the number one problem facing Cleveland, all he could do was chuckle at his team’s actions. Many rumors have swirled that head-coach, Tyronn Lue, maybe at risk for his job.

James said that he does not agree with Cleveland trying to let go of coach Lue in response to the team’s recent inaction. “I would hope not,” James said. “But I really don’t know. I don’t know what’s going to happen with our team. I have no idea what conversations have been going on. Me personally, I’ve been trying to stay as laser-sharp as I can to keep my guys ready to go out and play. Obviously, it hasn’t resulted in wins, but I got to stay as fresh mentally as much I can with the struggles. I can’t worry about job securities and trades and things of that nature. I just stay as focused as I can every night to go out and compete and try to help us win ballgames.”

As bad as everything is right now for the Cavs, the teams only focus and hopes are on improving and advancing to get ready for the playoffs. Many Cavs fans are also expecting for the team to only progress.