Monday February 12, 2018

Carnations are red, and the cards are too, tell your Valentine how much they mean to you. Valentine’s Day is Wednesday, February 14th. How are you going to celebrate it? Why not purchase a carnation from a Key Club Member. You can purchase carnations for $1 through tomorrow, during all lunch periods. Carnations can also be purchased from Ms. Stephenson in room A202 or any Key Club member. The flowers and cards will be delivered to your first period class on Wednesday, February 14th. Buy your carnations today for your Valentine and celebrate love and friendship!

Are you looking for some fun and excitement?  Come to the Westshore Young Leaders high school lock in at the Westlake Rec Center on February 23rd from 8:30 pm to 2 am.  The cost is $10 for fun activities such as movies, sports, dancing, and food.  If you are interested, please come to guidance to get a permission form. Bring your friends to this fun event!

The Girls Track & Field Team will hold a sign up meeting for Outdoor Track & Field, after school today in Lecture Hall 3. See Coach Toole in Lecture Hall 3 for information if you are unable to attend the meeting.

Dance Group Members!!  There’s a rehearsal today at 3:30 in the Civic.  Please come ready to practice!!

Are you tough enough to brave the shave?  Join us this Thursday, February 15th at 3:10 in C216, to hear more about our St. Baldricks fundraiser coming in March.  This meeting is open to all students and staff…Go bald for a good cause!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Pepperoni & Cheese Jammers .50

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50