Wednesday February 14, 2018

Seniors:  Starting today, the Bookroom will be taking orders for senior flowers & senior T-shirts.  A letter is being sent home with an order form, or you may come to the Bookroom to pick up a form.

Are you looking for some fun and excitement?  Come to the Westshore Young Leaders high school lock in at the Westlake Rec Center on February 23rd from 8:30 pm to 2 am.  The cost is $10 for fun activities such as movies, sports, dancing, and food.  If you are interested, please come to guidance to get a permission form. Bring your friends to this fun event!

There will be a Boys Outdoor Track sign up meeting tomorrow at 3:15 in Lecture Hall 2.  All interested in joining the boys Track team for the spring should attend this meeting.

Are you tough enough to brave the shave?  Join us tomorrow at 3:10 in C216, to hear more about our St. Baldrick’s fundraiser coming up in March.  This meeting is open to all students and staff…Go bald for a good cause!

Attention Seniors, if you are interested in representing your class and speaking at commencement, sign up in the bookroom or outside room C215. Tryouts will take place on March 20th, at 3:15pm in room C215. If you have questions, see Mr. Lamphear in C215.

A great volunteer opportunity is coming up Friday afternoon.  Meet at the Westerly Apartment complex to deliver groceries door to door to senior citizens.  Sign up outside the H2O office in the cafeteria.  Bring a friend and deliver together!

All girls interested in playing fast pitch softball, tryouts are Monday, February 19th at Harrison Elementary School gym at 1:30 pm and Tuesday, February 20th at Harrison Elementary school gym at 3:30 pm.

Attention students! Make sure to get your golden tickets turned in by 9th period today–the prizes for this week are Chipotle gift cards! Tickets can be turned into any house office.

The Carnations are STILL red and the cards are too. It’s not too late to tell your Valentine how much they mean to you! There are still carnations for sale in Ms. Stephenson’s Room, A202, stop by anytime today!

Today’s ala cartes in the cafeteria are:

Popcorn Chicken $2.00

Deep Dish Turkey Pepperoni Pizza $2.50

Come and try the new iced coffee bar in the cafeteria, only $2.00 for a 12oz. cup.

PM

Are you tough enough to brave the shave?  Join us tomorrow at 3:10 in C216, to hear more about our St. Baldrick’s fundraiser coming in March.  This meeting is open to all students and staff…let’s go bald for a good cause!