Cardi B’s Debut Album

Mark your calendar for April 6! Hit new rapper Cardi B is releasing her debut album called “Invasion of Privacy”. She announced the news on all her social media platforms, March 26th writing, “My album ‘INVASION OF PRIVACY’ will be out APRIL 6! Thanks for the love” with an attached picture of the album cover.

The response from fans has been extraordinary. Dressed in a black and white checkered dress with matching glasses, alongside with short blonde hair fans have been saying the album cover gives them Madonna, Lady Gaga and Missy Elliot vibes, all in one! Also mentioning how they appreciate that the new artist is paying homage to previous star rappers.

The rapper, age 25, is best known for her two chart-topping singles, “Bodak Yellow”, and “Bartier Cardi”. Last September, “Bodak Yellow” took the world by storm, landing number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (dethroning Taylor Swift in the process). It had been nearly two decades since a solo female rapper had topped the Billboard Hot 100. That is, until Cardi stepped out onto the scene.

Cardi B also has other collaborative singles that have gained a lot of attention: “Finesse” with Bruno Mars, “No Limit” with G-Eazy, and “Motorsport” with Migos.

“Invasion of Privacy” already has websites predicting huge sales for the album. Forbes going as far as saying the debut album “could have the biggest sales week of 2018.” Right now, Justin Timberlake’s album “Man Of The Woods” holds the title of having the biggest sale weeks with 293,000 units. But, considering the hype around Cardi B right now, it’s safe to say she has a good chance of beating that mark.