R. Kelly Faces Another Sexual Misconduct

R. Kelly an R&B singer faces sexual misconduct charges. This is not the first time singer Robert Kelly has faced charges like such. His career was hurt by the sexual allegations.

These actions start dating back to 1994 when he allegedly married a 15-year old. Recently BBC released a documentary surrounding R. Kelly and his sexual actions and allegations. The documentary named “R. Kelly: Sex, Girls, and Videotapes”, features several girls who Kelly apparently harassed.

According to Ex Kitti Jones, Kelly forced girls into his “Sex Dungeon” and trained them as his “pets”. She noticed she was being trained to be one of these pets when she met someone who was once in the dungeon. “I saw that she dressed like me, she was saying things I would say and her mannerisms were like mine. That’s when it clicked in my head that he had been grooming me to become one of his pets.”

2 years ago Kelly dated a radio Dj. The women claim Kelly made her crawl on the floor towards him before he performed oral sex on her.

Kelly has denied previous allegations.

10 years ago in 2008 Kelly was accused of  child pornography. A video shows him urinating on a 14-year old. Kelly has been in and out of court on multiple occasions with woman accusing him of having sex with them all around the age of 15.

Despite accusation Kelly still remains one of the top R&B singers in the past 30 years. He continues to books concerts and work with top artist. Kelly has sold nearly 60 million albums.