Will the Cavaliers make it to the Finals this Year?

The Cavaliers have gone through a lot this off-season losing Kyrie. Many believe that because of this the Cavs wont make a good run the play-offs. During this off-season though the Cavs picked up Isaiah Thomas. He had a rough start and wasn’t playing like his self his first couple weeks. The Cavs were looking horrible for a long time. We just could not win a game. LeBron’s relationship with the GM also didn’t help in this situation. LeBron and GM have not been talking for reasons not mentioned to the public.

After a while the Cavs started to get back in a groove. They still weren’t playing good team basketball though. The Cavs were a much better team last year when they had Kyrie. The trade deadline was coming soon but there weren’t many rumors to what the Cavs were going to do exactly. On the last day for trading the Cavs traded Isaiah Thomas and a few other key components to the team.

The Cavs gained point-guard Jordan Clarkson and the athletic Center Larry Nance Jr. from the Los Angeles Lakers. The Cavs also gained Rodney Hood who is could be very helpful off the bench. The new Cavs put all the fans in shock. The first game they played as a new team they won. You could already see the team chemistry. The had good ball movements and hyped up each other as they made back to back 3’s.

The Cavaliers still have a lot of work to do. They won that first game, but you can tell that they still have a lot of work to do. I think the Cavs will make it to the finals. At the end of the day if you’re playing on a team with LeBron, he can turn your team into a Finals team. The Cavs will make a good run. Hopefully they win!