Cleveland Playoffs

CLEVELAND, OH - DECEMBER 12:  JR Smith #5 and LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers give high fives during the game against the Atlanta Hawks on December 12, 2017 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2017 NBAE  (Photo by David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty Images)
    CLEVELAND, OH – DECEMBER 12: JR Smith #5 and LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers give high fives during the game against the Atlanta Hawks on December 12, 2017 at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2017 NBAE (Photo by David Liam Kyle/NBAE via Getty Images)

The NBA regular season has come to an end and the Cavs have clinched a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference for the fourth time in a row.  Cleveland had a rough year and are  sitting in the 4th spot out of the eight teams that make the playoffs in the conference.

The Cavs roster has changed a lot this year losing Kyrie Irving this off-season.  Also making a big trade at the trade deadline acquiring George Hill, Rodney Hood, Jordan Clarkson, and Larry Nance JR.  Just recently the Cavs have filled their last roster spot with Kendrick Perkins.

In the past two years Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers has easily moved throughout the playoffs in the east, making it to the finals with ease.  This year it might be different. The Philadelphia 76ers entering the playoff blazing hot coming off a 14 game win streak.  Also the Toronto Raptors the first seed will give the Cavs some trouble.

There are rumors that LeBron will leave Cleveland this year in the off-season.  Sports analysis say that he could go to the Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers, and the Houston Rockets.  Also the Cavs need to make the finals again to keep LeBron in Cleveland.

Through out the season the Cavaliers have been plagued  by injuries.  In order to keep the Cavs playoff hopes alive they need every one on the roster healthy.   This Cavs team is very interesting, they could get knocked out in the first round, it wouldn’t be surprising, they could win the championship, wouldn’t be surprising.