A Quiet Place

One of the most talked about movies right now has already received $50.2 million dollars and has been in theaters since April 6th. A Quiet Place is about a family who lives in silence in the woods near an abandoned town while trying to hide from the terrifying creatures that are attracted to sound. If they hear you, they hunt you.

A quiet place is directed by John Krasinski, better known as Jim Halpert from the NBC sitcom The Office. The writers are John Krasinski, Scott Beck, and Bryan Woods. John Krasinksi also stars in this movie as one of the main characters, Lee Abbott. A Quiet Place also stars Emily Blunt as Evelyn Abbott, Millicent Simmonds as Regan Abbott, Noah Jupe as Marcus Abbott and Cade Wooward as Beau Abbott.

Rotten tomatoes rated this an 8.5/10 and the movie is doing very well in the box office. Many people who have seen this movie are saying that it is one of the best movies they have seen and others are saying that the movie is overrated and not that good.

Almost everyone who has seen this movie in theaters said it is so quiet during this movie that you feel like everyone can hear you chewing on your popcorn.

Make sure to check this movie out while it is still out in theaters, especially if you are a fan of horror and suspenseful movies!