Ava Clause

Ava Clause

Ava Clause is a sophomore here at Lakewood High School. Ava is very active when it comes to sports. Clause also tries her best to be involved in clubs at the high school one club she is involved is Key Club. She is also involved in Interact Club. I got the chance to ask Ms. Clause some questions, the questions and answers are down below.

Q: What sports do you play?

A:” I play soccer and basketball for the high school. I have been playing varsity soccer both years and played varsity basketball this year as a sophomore. I also do AAU basketball in the spring.”

Q: What is your favorite class at LHS and why?

A:” My favorite class is my Advanced Pre-Calculus class because I like math and love my teacher.”

Q: What is your favorite thing to do at Lakewood High?

A: ” My favorite thing to do at Lakewood High is support the sports teams and make new friends, I love Lakewood!”

Q: What is your favorite high school memory so far?

A: ” My favorite high school memory so far has been being a part of the soccer and basketball teams and winning districts my freshman year.”

Q: What advice would you give to incoming freshman?

A: ” Advice to incoming freshman is to not procrastinate your work and stay out of drama. Life is better stress free.”

Q: What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

A: ” My favorite thing to do in my free time is hangout with my friends and enjoy life.”

Q: What is your favorite Netflix binge?

A: ” My favorite Netflix binge is a hard choice but I’d have to say Greys Anatomy or New Girl.”