George’s Kitchen

Georges+Kitchen

There are two things in life that make it worth living. One being brunch the other being amazing service in restaurants. George’s Kitchen excels at both. The longest I have ever been in the diner is forty minutes even with wait, and just because it’s fast doesn’t mean it’s bad.

The food is amazing and they have just the right amount of variety. One could choose pancakes (hotcakes), waffles, french toast, hash browns, an omelet, a skillet, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast burritos. With sides of bacon, sausage, and/or toast.

There is a slogan that’s commonly used called food fast not fast food. George’s Kitchen is the epitome of that saying. The way they move food to their tables is like a machine. By the time you get your drinks the food is already half way done. Then in the next 7 minutes your food is done.

The diner setting is very home like. From the front to back it feels like a place where you could live. The diner isn’t that cluttered to the point where you overhear conversations. The kitchen is family run and even George himself works at the place. The food is moderately priced for its taste as well.

The average bill is twenty dollars and they’re open from 6am to 10pm every day of the week. George’s Kitchen is located on the fork of Berea and Triskett. Off the Lakewood Heights Boulevard turnaround. The food is always good and the food is always fast it is like a match made in heaven.